Thursday, December 22, 2011

This time the Camera is pointed in my direction

 013_edited-2

This was such a fun, spontaneous photo shoot of my family by my dad’s neighbor Lindsey Eltinge.

We took our frames around the house and headed towards the backyard!

I love what everyone is doing in this picture.   

I have an awesome, big family and just think two more babies are due here in less than a month.

015

I think we do silly quite nicely, don’t you think.

 025_edited-1

Here I am with all my brothers and sisters.  029 With our spouses

 003

The grandkids048_edited-1

Merry Christmas from my family to yours!

 whitehornfamily_edited-1

1 comment:

  1. Ok... LOVE the first picture! Then I notice Steven and his hat. Silly boy. :) ha ha. You do amazing work, Liz. Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete